Our available timings:
Monday - Friday:
10.00am - 6.00pm (Shared/Private)
7.00pm - 9.30pm (Shared/private)
4.15pm - 6.45pm (Shared/private)
12.30pm - 3.00pm (Shared/private)
3.30pm - 6.00pm (Shared/private)
Weekdays: 8 pax and above for a private session
Weekends: 16 pax and above for a private session
Accommodates max 28 pax in the studio
A cosy corner will be given for Corporate Art Jams on weekends
Want a unique experience for your team bonding event?
What will be done at our Art Jam will be only be revealed on the actual day itself! Rest assured that teams will be pushed to their limits using their
creativity to strengthen their bonds!
Learning layering technique which equates to letting go
fear of making mistakes
Fostering understanding with self and others
Learning the fundamentals of acrylic painting
Knowing your colleagues more and connecting through art making
Appreciating each other’s work and quirks
All you have to do is to answer these five questions. Shall we get started?
1. How many people? (Min. 8 pax required)
For off-site events, min. 30 pax required
2. When? Date and time, please!
3. Are there any special arrangements?
We don't sell food in our studio. You may bring your own food and drinks, just do us a tiny favour and help clean up after yourselves. Wine glasses are provided.
4. WhatsApp +65 9011 1431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 3 - 4 working days.
What we provide in our space:
1. Fully air-conditioned studio
2. One toilet and three sinks
5. Bose SoundLink Mini speaker (music)
6. Tables and chairs
7. iPhone & Samsung Chargers
8. Painting materials (canvas, paint, brushes & aprons)
9. Wine glasses (if needed)
10. Water dispenser
11. A little pantry filled with local snacks and drinks
12. Instructor to provide guidance ;)
If you are planning an upcoming event and need to present a realistic budget, check out our PDF!