Corporate Art Jamming Workshop
Bond through colours, art, fun in our team bonding art jamming. Paint at ease as you will be guided by our helpful instructors who will make sure you won’t be left hanging lost.
A follow-up email will be sent within 3 - 4 working days. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Creating art has never been what you have experienced back in school as we focus on your state of mind from being outcome-drive to trusting the process. So take it easy as acrylic paint is a very forgiving and flexible medium and creativity is more of a lifestyle than a talent.
We will provide space, music, art materials and light refreshments. Relax in our calm space and enjoy our tidbit bar and mini refrigerator. You can bring sugar, spice and anything nice to share with your colleagues! Make yourself feel at home.
No art experience? We assure you not to worry as tips will be given to kickstart your creative flow along with guidance along the way whenever you need it. Forget about your worries and enjoy our therapeutic session, all while hanging out with your colleagues and boss. We say, let's mingle with the good people.
Types of activities provided:
- Group work (3 pax to 1 canvas, 90cm x 60cm)
- Group work (4 pax to 1 canvas, 90cm x 60cm)
- Individual work (1 pax to 1 canvas, 50cm x 40cm)
- Other customisable activities
Materials provided:1. Canvas (depending on the chosen activity)2. Brushes3. Acrylic paint4. Water containers5. Palette for paint6. Apron7. Rag to dry brushes8. Plastic carrier to bring home your masterpiece
We tend to get quite busy over the weekends and might not respond to your email registration in time so do text us for quicker confirmation! Please text/Whatsapp/Telegram us at +65 9011 1431.
*Do take note that we are closed on Mondays!
We're artists and humans too.
It’s $38/pax nett for corporates, no GST and no service charge. All art materials and guidance provided.
For payment, we accept Cash, Cheque, PayNow/PayLah, Bank transfer or Government e-voice.
We can do Invoice payment term up to 60 days :)Please note that if there is any reduction of number of pax 3 days before the event, the amount payable will be based on the initial amount of pax given. There will be no change in pricing. We seek your understanding that this is to be fair on our end as we will have made the necessary arrangements to make your event possible (manpower, materials, etc). ☺If there is an increase in the number of pax, we will charge accordingly.
Why do we Art Jam?
What will be done at our Art Jam will be only be revealed on the actual day itself! Rest assured that teams will be pushed to their limits using their creativity to strengthen their bonds!
- Learning layering technique which equates to letting go of the fear of making mistakes
- Fostering understanding with self and others
- Learning the fundamentals of acrylic painting
- Knowing your colleagues more and connecting through art-making
- Appreciating each other’s work and quirks
Using Art to Spark Conversations
Mingle with family, friends, and fellow art lovers. Bond over shared interests with a stranger. Here is a chance to put their work aside and just be themselves.
Unwind and be Yourself!
Take some time to relax, unwind, create, and express yourself artistically. Nobody is going to judge you here. Soft guidance will be provided as and when you need it.
Monday - Friday:
- 10.00am - 6.00pm (Private)
- 7.00pm - 9.30pm (Private/shared)
- 4.30pm - 7.00pm (Shared/private)
- 3.00pm - 5.30pm (Shared/private)
Weekdays: 8 pax and above for a private session
Weekends: 16 pax and above for a private session
Accommodates max 32 pax for group painting and max 25 pax for indivual painting
Accommodates max 25 pax in the studio
A cosy corner will be given for Corporate Art Jams on weekends
Date and times are subject to Artify Studio's availability
What we provide
- Fully air conditioned studio
- One toilet and four sinks
- Bose SoundLink Mini speaker (music)
- Tables and chairs
- Iphone & Samsung Chargers
- Painting materials (canvas, paint, brushes & aprons)
- Wine glasses (if needed)
- Water dispenser
- A little pantry filled with local snacks and drinks
- Instructors to provide guidance ;)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How many people can you fit in your studio?
Group painting: Up to 32 pax (4 to 1 canvas)
Individual painting: Up to 25 pax
- Is there a minimum number of participants?
We require a minimum of 8 people to start a session.
- Do you do off-site events?
Yes, we do off-site events :)
However, we will need a mimium of 30 pax for an off-site events.
Do take that there will be an additional charge of $150 (transportation and manpower fees) for off-site events.
- What's the maximum amount of people you can take?
Hmm, that's a diffcult question? Our biggest art jamming event was 500+ people for Aviva Superfundae 2015!
- What if we can’t draw? Will the instructors help us?
If you have no prior experience, don’t worry! Instructors are there to provide guidance. They will not help you draw, but rather give you the tips and tricks to help you achieve what you want.
- Do we need to bring aprons?
Nope, aprons are provided ;)
- What facilities are there?
We have equipment such as a mini-fridge, a Nespresso machine, and our humble pantry. We also have one toilet and four sinks.
- Do you sell food in your premise?
No, but there are many great food options available around! Check out our Foodify section for recommendations around our neighbourhood.
- Can we bring our child/children along?
Sorry, for the consideration of other art jammers we do not allow children during the art jamming session. This is meant for adults only. We seek your understanding on this event! Perhaps you can check our children’s site for our dedicated children programmes.
- Can we bring my own food and drinks?
Yes, of course! But no strong-smelling food like durian or chicken rice please. Do help us to clean up after yourselves too.
- Do you have bathrooms in the studio?
Yup, we have one!
- What if our painting does not dry in time?
The power of hairdryers will help quicken the drying process!
- Can we bring home our painting?
Why, of course! Your hard work and effort is evident in the masterpiece you create and we want you to proudly bring back your creation.
- How do we bring back our painting?
Don’t fret! We’ve got it all covered - a plastic carrier is provided.
- How do we hang our painting at home?
You can use 3M Command 17206Blk Black Large Picture Hanging Strips or seek for advise in a store before purchasing. We do not sell the strips. Purchase will need to be done elsewhere.
- What is acrylic paint?
Acrylic paint is a fast-drying paint made of pigment suspended in acrylic polymer emulsion. They are water-soluble, but become water-resistant when dry. So in a sense, you could say that it’s water-proof!
- What is the difference between acrylic paints and oil paints?
When it comes to colour, oil paints have more pigment in them, allowing richer, more vivid colours. Acrylics may also darken slightly as they dry, while oil paints do not. The main difference between oils and acrylics is drying time. Acrylic paint will dry within an hour, if not within fifteen minutes. Oil paintings normally take around a few days to even a few weeks to dry, sometimes even 6 months!
- What happens if acrylic paint gets on my clothes?
Quick! Wash it immediately but it might stain your clothes, depending on the type of fabric. There will be stains for denim and cotton. We recommend you to either wear clothes you don’t mind getting paint on, or bring a change of clothes.
- Do we need to varnish our painting?
It is not necessary to do so. If you would like to do so, you can head over to Art Friend.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is a multi-storey carpark in Textile Centre.
On Weekdays and Saturdays, parking ranges from $2 - $2.50/hour depending on the time. On Sundays, parking is $2.50/per entry.
Textile Centre, 200 Jalan Sultan #12-07 Singapore 199018.
*Only Lifts 7 or 8 will lead you to the hidden studio (behind Maybank). Press button "12/13"
Nearest MRT station: Lavender or Nicoll Highway.From Lavender, take the exit to ICA, walk towards ICA, back facing the MRT to the next cross junction, and turn left. Walk straight down and once you see UOB, that’s the building.From Nicoll Highway, take the overhead bridge out of the MRT, you will pass by a construction site. Just keep going straight and you will see Textile Centre on your right.
- How many people can you fit in your studio?
Corporate Art Jam Policy
- Minimum 8 pax is required to start a session in Artify.
- Minimum 30 pax is required for off-site events.
- Transportation and handling fee of $150 is chargable for all off-site events
- No deposit is required - we like to work based on trust and will take your word that the session is slated to happen. However, during the festive season or other occasions, a deposit may be required to secure your booking.
- If there is any reduction of number of pax 3 days before the event, the amount payable will be based on the initial amount of pax given. There will be no change in pricing. We seek your understanding that this is to be fair on our end as we would have made the necessary arrangements to make your event possible (manpower, materials, etc).
If there is an increase in the number of pax, we will charge accordingly.