NEED A QUIET SPACE TO STUDY
Our secret studio turned creative-communal-space is now open
for harmonious skill sharing! We're excited to create an inclusive platform for everyone in the cosiest environment possible.
We know how important it is to have that hideaway to be productive, so our studio is now open for your use. Based on a PWYW (Pay-What-You-Wish) system.
Simply put, you pay us however much you feel is worth the time you’ve spent here.
Feel free to stay however long you want! If you need a breather from burying yourself in all that work, you can explore our neighbourhood or even go for a run to Esplanade and back! We have shower facilities for you to freshen up after.
No fixed fees or hidden charges. No weekly/monthly commitment needed.
Come as and when you need a space and just pay before you leave. ☺
WHAT IS PWYW:
Pay-what-you-wish works on the principle that humans are intelligent and fair enough to make a reasonable exchange for services or items.
The beauty of PWYW is that you're free to be kind enough to pay a little more if you're feeling flush, or little less if you're hard up. ☺
Why are we doing this?
We've been so blessed by the immense support from our regulars and have seen how comfortable they are in our space. That's why we've decided to share our home with you. ☺
What's in it for us?
It sounds a little too good to be true, we know.
We just want to share our comfortable space with everyone. It's our little way of offering our services to the community. ♡
If there's any way we can help, we're down!
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 6.00pm
1. Fully air conditioned
2. Humble pantry
3. Power sockets
4. Two toilets with shower facilities
7. Iphone & Samsung Chargers
8. Printer for b/w documents only
One tiny request:
Please treat this shared space
as you would your home!
How to book?
WhatsApp: +65 9011 1431
1. Your name
2. Date you'd like to come
3. What time you'd like to come and for how long
4. How many people you're coming with
"Hi Artify! I'm Xiao Ming. I would like to book liberty space on 24 April, around 10am with 3 friends,
Siti, Raj and Michelle. Looking forward to hearing from you. ☺"
"Let's believe in something greater than ourselves"
How much should I give?
We believe people should pay as much as they deem fit. Based on how much the service is worth to you, how comfortable the environment is, we let you decide how much we should be paid.
$20 and above: Thank you for supporting & keeping our communal space going.
$35 and above: Yay thank you!! This means we get to upgrade our space and buy new things for the studio! ☺
We accept payment in Cash only.
Things you should know before you come:
1. We have music playing through speakers in the studio, but you are free to tune out with your own-
with headphones of course. This is a communal space after all.
2. You can feel free to bring your own food provided you clean up after yourself. No pungent foods, please! We love Durian, but some of our friends might not.
3. If you would like to shower at the studio, we have bathrooms that you can use.
Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
4. Please take care of your own belongings. While there will always be someone at the studio, we can't look after everyone's items. We do have cameras in the studio, but it's better to be safe than sorry!
5. As we have a homey space, slots are limited. If you can't make it for your booked slot, let us know
2 days in advance. This gives us time to open up the space to other people.
6. Slots are given out via booking only. No walk-ins!
7. Liberty Space is solely for non-commercial use. If you'd like to conduct meetings or book the whole space to yourself, please visit here.